Shure PGA56-XLR Snare/Tom Mic with Cable
Click to enlarge
The PGA56 Cardioid Dynamic Snare/Tom Microphone is a professional quality microphone with highly durable design and construction that delivers excellent sound. Featuring a swivel joint with a quick release latch for fast and flexible positioning, the PGA56 is ideal for close-mic snare drum, tom and percussion applications.
- Tailored microphone cartridge design for clear reproduction of sound source
- Swivel joint with quick release latch with a design similar to bicycle component-locking technology for extremely quick and easy positioning.
- Cardioidpolar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- New compact design with black metallic finish and grille for unobtrusive visual presence
- Drum mount included for quick attachment to drum rims, no additional mic stand required
- Comes with 15 ft (4.57 m) XLR-XLR cable
- Zipper pouch included for additional protection during storage or transport
- Legendary Shure quality design and construction for exceptional performance in rigorous environments
In the box
- Break-resistant drum microphone mount (Part No: AP56DM)
- 5/8" to 3/8" thread adapter (Part No: 31A1856)
- With 15 ft (4.57 m) XLR-XLR cable
- Replacement PGA56 black mesh grille (Part No: RPMP56G)