Shure PG Instrument Cardioid Dynamic Mic with cable
Click to enlarge
** NO LONGER AVAILABLE ** This model has been replaced by the PGA57-XLR
A versatile microphone for amplified or acoustic instruments.
- Tailored frequency response is smooth and extended. Tuned specifically for instrument applications.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings.
- Dynamic cartridge has a simple, rugged coil. Handles extreme volume levels without distortion.
- Cartridge includes a neodymium magnet for high output level.
- Internal shock mount for reduced handling noise.
- Durable metal construction.
- On/off switch for onstage control.
- Hardened steel mesh tapered grille that resists wear and abuse.
- Includes 15ft. (4.57m) cable, break-resistant mic clip and storage bag.
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: