Samson SE-10 Headworn Condenser Mic
Click to enlarge
The SE10 is a low profile, headworn, micro-miniature condenser microphone with a 3mm capsule. Its excellent audio reproduction makes it perfect for spoken word, fitness and other vocal applications.
The microphone can be easily shaped to fit the left or right ear and the unique retaining band holds the mic in place even when used in fitness applications. Plus, the omnidirectional pickup pattern results in a clear and articulate reproduction, regardless of the position of the capsule relative to the sound source. Its water resistant coating also provides protection from sweat and other moisture during high-energy performances.
The SE10 is particularly well suited for use with Samson wireless systems. With four included adapters, the microphone can be used with most other manufacturer's wireless beltpack systems. Manufactured with extreme care and the highest quality components, the SE10 delivers exceptionally clear, articulate sound with reliable performance in an extremely low profile design.
- Micro-miniature condenser with 3mm capsule
- Omnidirectional pickup pattern
- Fits left or right ear and retaining band holds mic in place
- Moisture resistant coating
- Detachable cable
- Four cable adapters for compatibility with most popular wireless transmitters
- Includes three windscreens, clothing cable clip and carry case