Samson TourTek Neutrik XLR Microphone Cable
Click to enlarge
Samson Tourtek Microphone Cables have been designed for musicians and sound engineers who require superior sound quality and demand ultimate reliability. The cables exceed the design goal by combining quality components like genuine Neutrik® connectors and durable low-noise wire with solid build construction.
Samson Tourtek Microphone Cables feature two 24-gauge multi-strand inner conductors wrapped in a braided copper shield with 96% coverage protected by a 6mm PVC outer jacket. The result is a premium cable with low capacitance providing excellent rejection of RFI/EMI interference, extremely low noise and superior sound quality.
These mic cables are available in a variety of lengths to ensure you have the appropriate cable for any application. Available in 3', 6', 10', 15', 20', 25', 30', 50' and 100'.
- TM3 - 3' Microphone Cable
- TM6 - 6' Microphone Cable
- TM10 - 10' Microphone Cable
- TM15 - 15' Microphone Cable
- TM20 - 20' Microphone Cable
- TM25 - 25' Microphone Cable
- TM30 - 30' Microphone Cable
- TM50 - 50' Microphone Cable
- TM100 - 100' Microphone Cable