Samson 12-channel/4-bus professional mixing console
Click to enlarge
Comprehensive Features in a Compact Console
Expanding on the success of the L Series mixers, Samson has created the L1200, a 12-channel/4-bus professional mixing console. Ideal for smaller venues and more modest applications where you still want all the comprehensive, professional features of a large console, the L1200 bridges the gap between size and functionality.
Perfect for installation purposes or as a portable mixer for gigging bands, the L1200 provides 8 mono mic/line channels with studio-quality microphone preamps and 3-band swept mid EQ. In addition, the console features 2 stereo line channels with mic preamps and 4-band EQ, along with 3 aux sends plus an EFX send. The L1200 also offers XLR and 1/4-inch stereo main outputs as well as insert points for mono mic/line inputs, group outputs and stereo main outputs.
- 12-channel / 4-bus professional mixing console engineered for live sound
- 8 mono mic/line channels with studio-quality microphone preamps and 3-band swept mid EQ
- 2 stereo line channels with microphone preamps and 4-band EQ
- XLR and 1/4" stereo main outputs
- XLR mono subwoofer output with low-pass filter
- Insert points for mono mic/line inputs, group outputs, stereo main outputs
- 60mm faders on all channels, groups, and main mix
- 24-bit DSP with 100 preset effects
- 9-band stereo graphic EQ on master output
- 3 aux sends plus EFX send
- Assignable USB digital I/O for computer recording and playback
- Oversized backlit mute switches
- Two large 12-segment LED meters for main mix and PFL/Solo
- Comes with rackmount kit (rackears)
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: