Shure SVX14-PG28 Handheld Wireless System with PG28 Mic
Click to enlarge
The SVX Wireless Systems is the low cost option of Shure wireless system being engineered to maintain uncompromising Shure audio quality and performance
The Shure SVX14-PG28 Handheld Wireless system includes:
SVX4 Single Diversity Receiver, SVX2 Handheld Transmitter with PG28 Mic Head.
The SVX2 handheld transmitter boasts a rugged, lightweight construction and easily accessible controls. The transmitter design allows for interchangeable microphone cartridges and is offered with PG28 and PG58 cartridge options.
- 2 AA batteries - over 10 hours continuous use
- Selectable High / Low output power
a. High power mode - RF Output*: 10mW maximum Working range (Line of Sight)**: 75m (250 ft)
b. Low power mode - RF Output: 1mW maximum Working range (Line of Sight)**: 18m (60 ft) The Low output power is mainly decided for China KTV installation. It allows installer to easily reuse frequency band in short distance without interference by large number of channels at the same floor / multi-floor.
The Shure SVX Receiver has single and dual channel options. The product is easy-to-use and easy-to-setup and features excellent audio quality and RF performance.
- 8 selectable frequencies per band
- Up to 4 compatible channels per band
- Offer two options: i) single channel diversity receiver; and ii) dual channel diversity receiver
- Antenna diversity ensures continuous reception
- Balanced and unbalanced audio output
- Adjustable Squelch and Mic / Line Switch
- Fixed antenna at front
- External power supply
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: