Shure PGA98H Cardioid Condenser Instrument Mic with Cable
Click to enlarge
The PGA98H is a professional quality cardioid condenser microphone optimized for wind instruments, including woodwinds and brass.
Featuring a flexible, discrete gooseneck design with highly durable construction, in-line preamplifier and horn clamp, and choice of XLR or TA4F connector for use with wireless systems, the PGA98H is ideal for both live performance and recording.
- Tailored microphone cartridge design for clear reproduction of wind instrument sound sources.
- Flexible gooseneck design makes accurate positioning quick and easy
- Integrated horn clamp for quick and easy mounting for wind instruments
- In-line preamplifier provides phantom power and a direct XLR connection
- Cardioidpolar patternpicks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Updated industrial design with black metallic finish and grille for unobtrusive visual presence
- Comes with 15 ft (4.57 m) XLR-XLR cable or TA4F connector for use with wireless bodypack systems (no preamplifier provided)
- Zipper pouch included for additional protection during storage or transport
- Legendary Shure quality design and construction for exceptional performance in rigorous environments
In the box:
- 5/8" to 3/8" thread adapter (Part No: 31A1856)
- With 15 ft (4.57 m) XLR-XLR cable or with TA4F connector for use with wireless bodypack systems (no preamplifier provided)
- Black foam windscreen (Part No: AP98WS)
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: