Shure SVX14 Guitar Bodypack Wireless System
Click to enlarge
The SVX Wireless Systems is the low cost option of Shure wireless system being engineered to maintain uncompromising Shure audio quality and performance.
Shure SVX14 Guitar Wireless system includes SVX4 Single Diversity Receiver, SVX1 Bodypack Transmitter with a WA302 guitar cable.
The Shure SVX1 bodypack transmitter offers a comfortable, easy to conceal solution for wide range of applications. The SVX1 can run for over 10 hours on two AA batteries.
- TQG connector to work with Shure PGA31 headset or CVL lapel mic
- Gain Adjustment
- 2 AA batteries - over 10 hours continuous use
- Mic / Line Switch
The Shure SVX Receiver has single and dual channel options. The product is easy-to-use and easy-to-setup and features excellent audio quality and RF performance.
- 8 selectable frequencies per band
- Up to 4 compatible channels per band
- Offer two options: i) single channel diversity receiver; and ii) dual channel diversity receiver
- Antenna diversity ensures continuous reception
- Balanced and unbalanced audio output
- Adjustable Squelch and Mic / Line Switch
- Fixed antenna at front
- External power supply