Shure BLX14-CVL Lapel Wireless System
Click to enlarge
Shure BLX Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Precision-built and available in a variety of configurations, it's the most accessible way to own the stage.
BLX1 Up to 14 hours of continuous use with 2 AA batteries. 300 ft (100 m) transmission radius.
BLX4 Single channel wireless receiver with microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity.
CVL NEW Centraverse Condenser lavalier microphone for use with Shure bodypack Wireless Systems.
The durable BLX1 features a lightweight, ergonomic design and adjustable gain control. For use with BLX Wireless Systems.
- Quick and easy receiver frequency matching
- TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset and instrument microphones and guitar cables
- Easily accessible On / Off switch
The durable BLX4 features simple setup, intuitive controls, and microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity. One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency in case of interference. For use with BLX Wireless Systems.
- XLR and ¬" output connectors
- Two-color audio status indicator LED - Green: Normal audio levels, Red: Excessive audio levels (overload / clipping)
The NEW CVL Centraverse Condenser Lavalier Microphone
- Miniature clip-on lavalier microphone for low visibility
- Permanently charged electret condenser element for clear vocal reproduction
- Unidirectional (cardioid) polar pattern rejects unwanted noise for improved sound quality
- Included tie clip allows for hands-free use, perfect for presenters
- Included windscreen reduces plosives, wind and breath sounds
- Tailored frequency response optimized for speaking and presentations
- TA4F (TQG) connector seamlessly integrates with Shure wireless bodypack systems
- Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: