Shure BLX14 Guitar Wireless System
Click to enlarge
Shure BLX Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Precision-built and available in a variety of configurations, it's the most accessible way to own the stage.
WA302 Cable, Instrument, 2.5 foot (.75 m), 4 Pin Mini Connector (TA4F) to 1/4-inch Connector
BLX1 Up to 14 hours of continuous use with 2 AA batteries. 300 ft (100 m) transmission radius
BLX4 Single channel wireless receiver with microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
The WA302 Instrument cable connects the BLX1 body-pack trasmitter to a guitar or other instrument. Features a 2.5 foot (0.75 m), length with 1/4-inch plug and 4-pin mini connector (TA4F) (supplied with instrument systems).
The durable BLX1 features a lightweight, ergonomic design and adjustable gain control. For use with BLX Wireless Systems.
- Quick and easy receiver frequency matching
- TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset and instrument microphones and guitar cables
- Easily accessible On / Off switch
The durable BLX4 features simple setup, intuitive controls, and microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity. One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency in case of interference. For use with BLX Wireless Systems.
- XLR and 1/4" output connectors
- Two-color audio status indicator LED - Green: Normal audio levels, Red: Excessive audio levels (overload / clipping)
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: