Shure BLX1288-PGA31 Combo Handheld+ Headset Dual Wireless System
Click to enlarge
Shure BLX Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Precision-built and available in a variety of configurations, it's the most accessible way to own the stage.
PGA31 Headset Condenser Microphone for use with bodypack wireless sytems.
BLX1 Up to 14 hours of continuous use with 2 AA batteries. 300 ft (100 m) transmission radius.
BLX2 Handheld transmitter with choice of microphone cartridge. Pricing based on BLX2-PG58.
BLX88 Dual channel receiver with microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity.
The PGA31 is a Headset Condenser Microphone
- Wearable wireframe headset fits securely for multi-instrumentalists and active performers
- Permanently-charged electret condenser element for detailed, crisp vocals
- Unidirectional (cardioid) polar pattern rejects unwanted noise for improved sound quality and higher gain-before-feedback
- Flexible gooseneck design and discrete adjustment options optimize microphone positioning for further source isolation
- Included windscreen tames plosives for clean and intelligible sound reproduction
- TA4F (TQG) connector seamlessly integrates with existing Shure bodypack systems
- Available with a wide variety of Shure wireless systems, renowned for ease-of-use and reliable performance
- Included windscreen tames plosive, breath and wind noise for clean and intelligible sound
- Tailored frequency response primed for great sound on vocals
- Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance
The durable BLX1 features a lightweight, ergonomic design and adjustable gain control. For use with BLX Wireless Systems.
- Quick and easy receiver frequency matching
- TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset and instrument microphones and guitar cables
- Easily accessible On / Off switch
Compatible with Shure microphones trusted by musicians for decades, including the legendary SM58©, the BLX2 transmits wireless audio with professional clarity and reliability. For use with BLX Wireless Systems.
- Integrated microphone capsule design, featuring PG58, SM58©, or Beta 58A© options
- Lightweight, rugged construction
- Color ID caps (available separately)
The durable BLX88 offers simple setup, intuitive controls, and microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity. One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency in case of interference. For use with BLX Wireless Systems.
- XLR and ¬" output connectors
- Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
- Two-color audio status indicator LED - Green: Normal audio levels, Red: Excessive audio levels (overload / clipping)
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: