Shure BLX1288-CVL Combo Handheld+ Lapel Dual Wireless System
Click to enlarge
Shure BLX Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Precision-built and available in a variety of configurations, it's the most accessible way to own the stage.
CVL NEW Centraverseondenser lavalier microphone for use with bodypack wireless systems.
BLX1 Up to 14 hours of continuous use with 2 AA batteries. 300 ft (100 m) transmission radius.
BLX2 Handheld transmitter with choice of microphone cartridge. Pricing based on BLX2-PG58.
BLX88 Dual channel receiver with microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity.
NEW CVL Centraverse Lavalier Mic
- Miniature clip-on lavalier microphone for low visibility
- Permanently charged electret condenser element for clear vocal reproduction
- Unidirectional (cardioid) polar pattern rejects unwanted noise for improved sound quality
- Included tie clip allows for hands-free use, perfect for presenters
- Included windscreen reduces plosives, wind and breath sounds
- Tailored frequency response optimized for speaking and presentations
- TA4F (TQG) connector seamlessly integrates with Shure wireless bodypack systems
- Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance
The durable BLX1 features a lightweight, ergonomic design and adjustable gain control. For use with BLX Wireless Systems.
- Quick and easy receiver frequency matching
- TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset and instrument microphones and guitar cables
- Easily accessible On / Off switch
Compatible with Shure microphones trusted by musicians for decades, including the legendary SM58©, the BLX2 transmits wireless audio with professional clarity and reliability. For use with BLX Wireless Systems.
- Integrated microphone capsule design, featuring PG58, SM58©, or Beta 58A© options
- Lightweight, rugged construction
- Color ID caps (available separately)