Shure Beta 91a Kick Drum/Condenser Boundary Mic
Click to enlarge
The Shure Beta 91A is designed for use with kick drums, as well as traditional low end applications including piano. Featuring an updated microphone capsule, integrated preamplifier and XLR connection, for a strong low-end response - specifically tailored for bass frequency applications. The Beta 91A combines superior attack and punch for studio quality sound, even at extremely high sound pressure levels (SPL).
- Uniform half-cardioid polar pattern for maximum gain-before-feedback and rejection of off-axis sound
- Precision-engineered low-profile design features integrated preamplifier and XLR connector to maximize setup efficiency while minimizing stage clutter
- Frequency response tailored for kick drum/low frequency applications with a wide dynamic range for use in high SPL environments
- Two-position contour switch to maximize attack and clarity depending on application - select the flat response setting for natural sound in most applications or the "low-mid scoop" setting for a strong low frequency "punch" with plenty of higher frequency attack.
- Requires no external mounting or accessories for ease of use and storage
- Furnished with zipper pouch
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: