AKG K141-MKII Professional Stereo Headphones
Click to enlarge
- Professional hi-fi stereo studio headphones
- Semi-open supraaural earphones
- Self-adjusting headband for optimum fit
- Patented Varimotion speakers
- Undistorted sound even at high volume levels
- Leatherette ear pads and velvet ear pads
- Single-sided, detachable 3 m cable and additional 5 m coiled cable
The K 141 MK II is a newly updated version of the AKG legend with XXL transducers with VarimotionT technology to deliver higher sensitivity, wide dynamic range and higher SPL, plus its lower impedance also allows it to be used with computers and other devices with low-power output.
The gimbalsuspended earcups and self-adjusting headband makes these comfortable to wear. The detachable OFC cables have gold-plated plugs for easy transportation and years of loss-free signal transfer.
- 2 velour ear pads
- EK300 headphone cable
- EK500S coiled headphone cable
AKG headphones with Varimotion speaker - The basis of superior audio performance
The heart of any headphone is the diaphragm. Made of extremely thin foil, the diaphragm is required by transducer designers to perform incredible, almost artistic feats. The rim of the diaphragm must vibrate elastically while the center portion should move like a piston. AKG achieved just that by designing the Varimotion system.
The "sound zone" in the center is thicker than the rim and therefore moves like a piston with no partial oscillations. The result is an absolutely realistic sound, with a better sonic perspective and an airier high end. The rim, or "movement zone", is thinner and vibrates more easily, providing a powerful, punchy bass range.