Shure BLX288-Beta58a Dual Handheld Wireless System
Click to enlarge
Shure BLX Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Precision-built and available in a variety of configurations, it's the most accessible way to own the stage.
2 x BLX2 Handheld transmitter with Beta58a vocal microphone cartridge.
1 x BLX88 Dual channel receiver with microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity.
Compatible with Shure microphones trusted by musicians for decades, including the legendary SM58©, the BLX2 transmits wireless audio with professional clarity and reliability. For use with BLX Wireless Systems.
- Integrated microphone capsule design, featuring PG58, SM58©, or Beta 58A© options
- Lightweight, rugged construction
- Color ID caps (available separately)
The durable BLX88 offers simple setup, intuitive controls, and microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity. One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency in case of interference. For use with BLX Wireless Systems.
- XLR and ¬" output connectors
- Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
- Two-color audio status indicator LED. Green: Normal audio levels, Red: Excessive audio levels (overload / clipping)
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: