Shure BLX188-CVL Dual Lapel Wireless System
Click to enlarge
Shure BLX Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Precision-built and available in a variety of configurations, it's the most accessible way to own the stage.
CVL NEW CVL Centraverse condenser lavalier microphone for use with Shure bodypack Wireless Systems.
BLX1 Up to 14 hours of continuous use with 2 AA batteries. 300 ft (100 m) transmission radius.
BLX88 Dual channel receiver with microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity.
The durable BLX1 features a lightweight, ergonomic design and adjustable gain control. For use with BLX Wireless Systems.
- Quick and easy receiver frequency matching
- TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset and instrument microphones and guitar cables
- Easily accessible On / Off switch
The durable BLX88 offers simple setup, intuitive controls, and microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity. One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency in case of interference. For use with BLX Wireless Systems.
- XLR and ¬" output connectors
- Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
- Two-color audio status indicator LED - Green: Normal audio levels, Red: Excessive audio levels (overload / clipping)
The NEW CVL Centraverse Condensor Lavalier Microphone
- Miniature clip-on lavalier microphone for low visibility
- Permanently charged electret condenser element for clear vocal reproduction
- Unidirectional (cardioid) polar pattern rejects unwanted noise for improved sound quality
- Included tie clip allows for hands-free use, perfect for presenters
- Included windscreen reduces plosives, wind and breath sounds
- Tailored frequency response optimized for speaking and presentations
- TA4F (TQG) connector seamlessly integrates with Shure wireless bodypack systems
- Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: